BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sinfea A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this product. Only lip balm I enjoy using that doesn't dry my lips. Had just the right amount of fragrance. Doesn't have a nasty taste.
B ..
Works really well and keeps lips smooth for a while. Used this product multiple times and it never disappoints, you can't go wrong with this.
Mariah M.
This is the smoothest best feeling lip balm I have used. It smells great taste great and works amazing. It makes my lips so smooth and soft.
Sage S.
Irmo, SC
This smells super good and keeps my lips moisturized for a long time! It is one of my personal favorites and will have on me at all times. :)
Crystal A.
Walnut Spgs, TX
Goes on smooth, long lasting, small tube so fits in my pocket easily. Great smell!! I love that it has a spf for 20 and will protect my lips!
Cheyenne B.
Dry Prong
Amazing product! Loved how it helped keep my lips from peeling is totally recommend to anyone! Very good packing and easily accessible
Allison L.
North Mankato , MN
BEST LIP BALM EVER! It is so smooth and smells delicious. It actually moisturizes and keeps my lips moisturized. Would definitely recommend.
Shannen G.
This is all I wore in high school. Helps chapped lips and smells amazing. Leaves a minty tingle on your lips as well. Overall amazing product
Crystal B.
North Adams
Soft lips is a brand that I will always go back to. They are always consistent. It makes my lips super smooth and I only have to apply once.
alana t.
amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
Always cake it on and leaves my lips so smooth :') defiantely a staple. Also works better than some higher-end chapsticks and is affordable.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon