BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lissa L.
Dear Softlips, thank you for having a timeless and reliable lip balm. You've been giving me delicious, vanilla confidence for over a decade.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
My local dollar store sells this and I love it so much I bought 8 of them. My lips are so soft and kissable! According my husband any How lol
Jamie S.
Cadiz, OH
I have been a fan of soft lips for many years. It makes my lips smooth and moist. It has a great smell and doesn't leave a waxiness on lips.
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
It was okay! I liked how thin it was, so it could fit in my bag. However it wasn't very hydrating. Affordable and easy to find at drugstores.
Angelique B.
Ridgeville, SC
Nice lip care product but it doeant stay on your lips that long.Ive used it more then once different scents but still doesnt last that long .
Nichole W.
One of my favorite products! It moisturises as well as gives a glossy look. Plus the smell is absolutely my favorite out of everything i use!
reem e.
Who ever tried soft lips and didn't end up with soft lips. I always hear positive comments around this chapstick, definitely need to try it.
Crystal B.
North Adams
Soft lips is a brand that I will always go back to. They are always consistent. It makes my lips super smooth and I only have to apply once.
Tonilynn M.
Meriden
Love love loved it! Made my lips nice and smooth and protected it from blistering up in the hot sun! I would recommend this brand to others.
Becca B.
Vancouver
Very nice smell and taste to it, works well. I would recommend this product to everyone because it works, smells nice, and it's a good price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon