BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Softlips is another prodyct prodyced that is awesome. I like it sleek size and the price. Yoy can find coupons for softlips too. Big savings.
Tesa M.
Bedford , OH
Love how soft this makes my lips. Gives it a nice glossy look without being sticky either. It also lasts longer than other brands I’ve used.
member-af4514a5a
Honestly I am not a fan of this chapstick, when I was younger I thought I was more of the “cool” item to have , but didn’t honestly help me.
Kira B.
Original is always a favorite! So smooth and soft! It lives up to it's name and really makes you feel great about the price and the product.
Paige R.
It's a good balm to moisturize lips without being to shiny. I like the matte finish that it leaves. Very easy to apply a good every day balm.
Brittany C.
Lincoln, NE
I love the soft lips lip balm! It makes your lips feel so nice and it is not too heavy of a chapstick like I find with a lot of other brands!
Latha S.
BIG LAKE, MN
Very nice product. Love the size and shape of the tube. It is moisturizing and has long lasting staying ability so i need not apply as often.
Cheyenne B.
Dry Prong
Amazing product! Loved how it helped keep my lips from peeling is totally recommend to anyone! Very good packing and easily accessible
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
I love this lip balm. It really does make your lips soft! I just wish that it lasted longer. I feel like I have to apply it every 5 minutes.
Ashly R.
Molokai
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a fast go to lip balm. Cherry is one of my faves. Usually available near the check out counter. Its reliable for moisturizing lips 🙃
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon