BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ruthie C.
My friend introduce me to this product. I have been using it ever since. One of the best lip balms ever and love that it comes in a lip tent
Bailey P.
Carthage, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this so much! Seriously makes your lips so soft! I keep one in my car, one by the bed and a few in the diaper bag so I’m never without!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I have always loved these skinny little tubes of lip balm. Perfect in any purse or clutch. Amazing scents and flavors. Keeps lips moisturized
alana t.
amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
Always cake it on and leaves my lips so smooth :') defiantely a staple. Also works better than some higher-end chapsticks and is affordable.
Danielle B.
Broussard , LA
Haven't used this since highschool but, if you asked my highschool self about this product -- she'd say you'd never find her without It! Lol
Shannen G.
This is all I wore in high school. Helps chapped lips and smells amazing. Leaves a minty tingle on your lips as well. Overall amazing product
Sage S.
Irmo, SC
This smells super good and keeps my lips moisturized for a long time! It is one of my personal favorites and will have on me at all times. :)
Sheila S.
Lancaster, OH
This leaves your lips soft and i mean very soft. I love it comes with aloe and it goes on so smooth like. Healing wise not as good as others.
Kelly j.
I used to use these religiously, I feel they are the best lip balm in their price range. Makes my lips super soft,& love the slim packaging.
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
I have always loved this product! It makes your lips feel amazing! Such an awesome product to smooth chapped lips in the cold winter months!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon