BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Shannen G.
This is all I wore in high school. Helps chapped lips and smells amazing. Leaves a minty tingle on your lips as well. Overall amazing product
Jamie S.
Cadiz, OH
I have been a fan of soft lips for many years. It makes my lips smooth and moist. It has a great smell and doesn't leave a waxiness on lips.
Sarah E.
Helena, MT
Omg this takes me back to being a kid!! Love the smell and the cool subtle mint. Not too over powering. I will continue to purchase forever!
Sinfea A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this product. Only lip balm I enjoy using that doesn't dry my lips. Had just the right amount of fragrance. Doesn't have a nasty taste.
Bailey P.
Carthage, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this so much! Seriously makes your lips so soft! I keep one in my car, one by the bed and a few in the diaper bag so I’m never without!
Rita B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Used this product for years! Always kept my lips soft and smooth! Love the vanilla scent and does not leave your lips feeling sticky at all!
Natasha W.
Salisbury
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This product soothed my dry cracked lips, while keeping them soft and supple. It has a delightful smell that's not strong are medicine like.
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
It was okay! I liked how thin it was, so it could fit in my bag. However it wasn't very hydrating. Affordable and easy to find at drugstores.
Reannah <.
Royal Palm Beach
Love how great this makes my lips feel! Amazing for at least a 4 hour wear. I wish it was a bit thicker in order to get a better application.
Becca B.
Vancouver
Very nice smell and taste to it, works well. I would recommend this product to everyone because it works, smells nice, and it's a good price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon