BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alyson D.
Carbondale, IL
It makes lips feel velvety smooth and I enjoy how compact and tiny the package is. It’s gentle and effective at moisturizing lips. The design is nice and plain and simple, and there is no need for improvement.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
Ok. So. I used to use this lipstick religiously before I was exposed to other chapsticks. Soft lips does indeed give you soft lips, BUT it’s really really greasy and the taste is bitter and horrible. The taste captivated your mouth once applying and all your food starts to taste like that as well. It’s messy and slides around everywhere.
Dominique C.
Huntington, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love! This lip balm is one my mom used to put on me when I was little and I’ve always loved it since! The smell is always amazing and it adds the right amount of moisture to the lips!
Shauna M.
Fenton, MI
Awesome product. Feels good on your lips, easy to use, easy to carry with you. I’d try other products made my soft lips. I bought this lip balm at meijer. I will continue to buy it
Natashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm was okay. I have very dry lips so I usually need something very moisturizing and I just don’t feel like this was that product. The packaging was cute though. Really small to throw in your purse.
Erika F.
Newport, TN
If you want soft lips these will definitely give them to you! I like them but sometimes they burn my lips if they’re chapped so it’s not my favorite brand but they’re good quality.
Erin D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Ok check it. This was in my bag in high school. And it's been awhile since I have been there... ok. Anyhow this stuff just feels good. The thinness of of is feminine and refreshing
Melissa P.
This used to be my go to lip balm. I loved the container, super slim and fits easily in your pocket. What I didn’t love is the need to constantly put it on. Even though it’s silky smooth on my lips, it must have dried out my lips to where if I did not use it my lips were always dry. They became addicted to it, so I had to eventually stop using it.
Brittany R.
riverview, fl
The best lip balm in the world. Soft, just enough shine, and lasts so long! The package is just the right size and the actual product is the perfect size for my lips! Wish they still sold this in all stores!
Tiffani W.
Norfolk
I have mixed feelings about Vanilla Soft Lips. It smells great and feels wonderful putting on. Very light and silky. And although your not supposed to eat it we can all admit to sneaking a taste and it was also pleasant. However as it wore off I noticed my lips were more dry than before. Almost forcing me to need my soft lips ALWAYS!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon