BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Great for chapped lips & keeping lips hydrated! The SPF is an added bonus, especially in the summer. Love the vanilla scent & the slim tube!
Tracy W.
Conway, Arkansas
I love this brand. I buy it for myself and my family all the time. It does wonders for the lips. And the flavor variety makes it even better.
Tesa M.
Bedford , OH
Love how soft this makes my lips. Gives it a nice glossy look without being sticky either. It also lasts longer than other brands I’ve used.
Bobirae W.
Seattle
This is so great! Its small and compact it can fit anywhere and above all it smells delicious! It also tastes good too ha! Just don't eat it!
Lissa L.
Dear Softlips, thank you for having a timeless and reliable lip balm. You've been giving me delicious, vanilla confidence for over a decade.
Lacy K.
Masury, OH
I absolutely love Softlips. It's my go to brand and I've used it for years! It never feels heavy and it keeps my lips from being chapped/dry.
Pamela S.
St petersburg
My mom always used the shimmery rose one and i used this one. I love the fragrence of it and how it applys and has no color changing effects.
Courtney S.
Circleville
My mother always used softlips. So one day I didn't anything to use on my dry lips. I tried hers. Now, I wouldn't leave the house without it.
Shannen G.
This is all I wore in high school. Helps chapped lips and smells amazing. Leaves a minty tingle on your lips as well. Overall amazing product
Courtney J.
Garland, TX
This is been a long time favorite of mine. My daughter you set now. It does leave your lips soft and kissable It always meets my expectations
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon