BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Angela U.
I received this chapstick as a gift it made my lips feel great but it didn't last very long. I found myself going through the tube rather quickly
Lexi M.
Putney
Fabulous size and formula leaves lips soft and moisturized! You didn't have to reapply to feel a difference. The scent was just the right amount.
Kayla S.
Bennett, CO
Soft lips is literally my go to for chapstick. I love how smooth it makes my lips and it smells great! A bonus is that it makes your lips shiny!
Kayla M.
Coeur d'Alene
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it feels on my lips. It makes my lips feel soft and smooth. And it's not too oily or greasy. I also love the smells that come with it
Tyiesha W.
Chicago
Ised to use this when I was a little girl I loved it so much I can't really find it tooany places bit when I do I get it for my own daughters now
rexii o.
Portland Tn
Purchased at: Walmart
Softies is my favorite lip balm. Compared to brand like EOS & Carmex. Soft lips has never dried my lips out and always has a long lasting flavor.
Makayla W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! Makes your lips feel so smooth! I didn’t think that it was gonna be good until I tried it!
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
Cheyenne C.
This is by far the softest, most hydrating lip balm I have ever used. It's almost addictive to put on, and is easily storable for on the go use.
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula is really hydrating and I love that but I hate the way this tastes and smells. Gets the job done but it’s not pleasing to the senses
Courtney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Go to lip balm, I have one in every bag I have so that way I'm never without it. Heals my dry lips and helps with the cracking. Would recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon