BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I used this in high school. Reallyyyy soft lips! Smelt yummy, too! And the price is right. Id recommend it, I love how petite the applicator is.
Angela U.
I received this chapstick as a gift it made my lips feel great but it didn't last very long. I found myself going through the tube rather quickly
Elizabeth P.
Payson, UT
I used these so much when I was younger, love the little tube and the smell! Always kept my lips from getting chapped and fit right in my pocket
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Leaves your lips feeling soft and very moisturized. It's perfect to throw in your purse. This is good in the winter so your lips don't get dried.
Beverly L.
clarkston
leke this to use during the day multiple applications. ,akes my llips soft and not so dry and cracked.
nice packing easy to keep in pocket
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Not happy with this particular product, it actually makes my lips sting. While the texture is not heavy I canmot.use it. I threw the product out.
Lindsey B.
Nicut
Softlips is my favorite lip balm by far! It has a long lasting wear, smells wonderful, and makes my lips softer than anything else I have tried.
Jesica G.
This product not only smells good it also works wonders leaves lips soft and nourished the packaging is not that great  would buy this again
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
I have the vanilla flavor, and I'm super about it. It's soothing on your lips, and super hydration. The tube makes it super easy for application.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Very little product in the tube.dont like packaging but product is great. I always get them for free at cheer competitions and have rephurcashed
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon