BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
It's been a while sense I've used the soft lips there's no particular reason I do enjoy the soft feeling and can be found at ur local drug store
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
I love how skinny and small this Chapstick is it makes my lips feels so soft and moisturized especially during the winter months it’s a must have
Angela U.
I received this chapstick as a gift it made my lips feel great but it didn't last very long. I found myself going through the tube rather quickly
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Feels great & really moisturizes my dry lips! I plan on buying more and even trying out the cube! The tube never gets stuck either which I love!
Alicia P.
Dixie
It made my lips very soft, but it’s not my favorite. It will do the job though. The packaging is very portable. It smells nice and spreads nice.
Stephanie B.
Omg this right here will make your lips soooooo smoothe and it's super inexpensive it's literally to die for smells good and super pretty colors
Jacqueline M.
Attleboro
I really love this ,the smell is great and gentle on ur lips definitely recommend its definitely not pricey and u could buy it usually at target
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Leaves your lips feeling soft and very moisturized. It's perfect to throw in your purse. This is good in the winter so your lips don't get dried.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Very little product in the tube.dont like packaging but product is great. I always get them for free at cheer competitions and have rephurcashed
Jesica G.
This product not only smells good it also works wonders leaves lips soft and nourished the packaging is not that great  would buy this again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon