BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jessica W.
norfolk va
Not very long lasting and feels caked up but great for a quick fix when no other options available. Some have a strong scent and some have none.
Beth F.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t love to spend a ton of money on lip balm but I am obsessed. Soft lips does the trick. My lips feel smooth after use and it’s a fair price
Megan M.
Jay, OK
Soft lips works wonderfully! Easy and compact to fit in your pocket or makeup bag to ensure you will have it everywhere you go. Highly recommend.
Lexi M.
Putney
Fabulous size and formula leaves lips soft and moisturized! You didn't have to reapply to feel a difference. The scent was just the right amount.
Keisy R.
pasadena
Love my soft lip, easy and practical to carry with you, I usually carry a small purse and this is perfect to save space and keep your lips safe.
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula is really hydrating and I love that but I hate the way this tastes and smells. Gets the job done but it’s not pleasing to the senses
Elizabeth P.
Payson, UT
I used these so much when I was younger, love the little tube and the smell! Always kept my lips from getting chapped and fit right in my pocket
Tyiesha W.
Chicago
Ised to use this when I was a little girl I loved it so much I can't really find it tooany places bit when I do I get it for my own daughters now
Melonie T.
LaPorte
Softlips is one of my go-to lip care moisturizers. Love how soft and smooth it makes my lips feel. I love the sleek design of the softlips stick
Makayla W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! Makes your lips feel so smooth! I didn’t think that it was gonna be good until I tried it!
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon