BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jocelin B.
Iowa Falls
It’s a good chapstick, still not my favorite choice after I tried it once. There are better out there but it’s worth the try if you haven’t! It’s quite oily and slippery texture. Not what I was looking for.
Tiffani W.
Norfolk
I have mixed feelings about Vanilla Soft Lips. It smells great and feels wonderful putting on. Very light and silky. And although your not supposed to eat it we can all admit to sneaking a taste and it was also pleasant. However as it wore off I noticed my lips were more dry than before. Almost forcing me to need my soft lips ALWAYS!
Noa F.
This is my favorite chapstick! I can actually tell a difference after using this product. It truly heals chapped and cracked lips, and I love the vanilla scent. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future! I highly recommend buying this if you have chapped lips or if you want to maintain soft, moisturized lips.
Adeline T.
Michigan
I have over 30 chapsticks, but I think that soft lips are definitely one of my favorite ones. It wears so comfortably and it doesn't make my lips end up feeling completely dry. I first started using Softlips when my mom gave me an extra one she got in a 2 pack, I've tried most of their flavors and I would recommend getting it.
Gail F.
Fayette city
I love this balm. And I love the size of it. I can keep in my pocket all day long at work. The only issue I have is that it don't last long. It isn't a greasy feel like some balms
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I love soft lips! The scented ones smell delicious and I love the thin skinny tube it comes in. A tube lasts me a long time and it is pretty cheap too. I love the seasonal holiday scents that they come up with.
Tiffany J.
Dallas
Love love love this lip balm. I received it in a goodie back and I enjoy it. 1 or 2 applications per day. I moisturize my lips before placing my lipstick on. This is a must have
Brenna P.
Anacortes, WA
Good flavor with good moisturizing ability. Got this as a gift from my job and am not disappointed. Simple packaging but is easy and convenient to carry around. Definitely would go out and buy on my own.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
This product was an ok product not the best the packaging wasn’t as eye catching as it should have been, but once using the product it seemed to do the job but turned kinda greasy if you applied to much! Overall i think if the outer appearance matters to you and you don’t like overly oily lips then steer clear of this product!
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I really enjoy this product. It's a VERY convenient size and super cheap, too. I enjoy that the tube is small enough to fit comfortably in any pocket, and the balm itself is also small, so you can hit all areas of your lips easily, as well as other parts of your skin if you use it for that. Really smooth and moisturizing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon