BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lizette G.
I have to say , it may be the best smelling chap stick I've ever used ! A little small for bigger lips, but overall does really give soft lips !
Jesica G.
This product not only smells good it also works wonders leaves lips soft and nourished the packaging is not that great  would buy this again
Naomie P.
I like how it really does give you soft lips it' great when your lips aren' chapped. But if they are I would recommend something a lot stronger.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Very little product in the tube.dont like packaging but product is great. I always get them for free at cheer competitions and have rephurcashed
Thao N.
Boston, MA
One of the better lip balm that I own. It moisturizer my lips without leaving that heavy feeling behind. Very light weight but does the job well.
Keskia L.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I've used this in the past and again recently. The good thing about this is you can use it generously without feeling like you've used too much !
Victoria R.
This product smells so good! I love that this has SPF so I can wear it out in the sun and to the beach. The packaging is simple and sleek! Love!!
Rebecca C.
buffalo
This balm hydrated my lips but they do not feel hydrated for very long compared to other balms. Constantly having to reapply is kind of a bummer.
Alessia S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product always leaves my lips feeling real smooth after the first initial application. Highly recommend if you get frequently chapped lips.
Elizabeth P.
Payson, UT
I used these so much when I was younger, love the little tube and the smell! Always kept my lips from getting chapped and fit right in my pocket
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon