BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Candice R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I Always keep soft lips on hand it keep my lips very hydrated and soft I always use on my kids lips to because it’s clear and keeps them hydrated.
Sophia S.
Seminole, FL
This smells so good and is honestly a middle school classic for me but this tube is too small and you need too much product to satisfy dry lips :(
Kaylee W.
Cleburne, TX
I love this lip balm! It makes me lips so soft and helps when they are chapped. I keep it in my pocket at all times. Especially when we are skiing.
sierra j.
Alto
Cute packaging and great size for purse! Delicious scent. Purchased at drugstore. Keeps lips soft for a while, not overly long lasting though. Yum!
Brittany T.
I don't think this helps with chapped lips. Smells good and it feels good. It doesn't last long on your lips and I don't recommend this to anyone.
Emily P.
Feels silky smooth going on. Works well. I used this all the time when I was younger but it doesn't work as well as some other products out there.
Mar P.
Vancouver, WA
Yaasss gurlll. Treat yourself. This is rejuvenating expensive because of the amount of product but well worth the smooth lips hours after applying.
Allison S.
It conditions and softens lips. I don’t have to frequently reapply. It’s lightweight and comfortable. The fragrance is light and not overwhelming.
Tiffany D.
Ottawa, IL
This was a life saver. I am usually a chapstick girl. But I like to switch it up every now and then an I was surprised with how much I loved this!
Lisa Z.
Westbrook, MN
Worked great for my chapped lips. I used it all the time. Would put it on before bed and didnt leave a greasy feel the next morning. Great product
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon