BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
This stuff is great. Has a great flavor. I just don’t like that it comes off within a half hour. I always need to reapply. I still like it though!
Alana F.
Greer, SC
It went on very smoothly! But I felt like I had to use a lot of it to get my lips feeling exactly like I like. Also feel like it wore off quickly.
Holly J.
These used to be my go-to lip options in high school. I actually forgot about these until seeing them on this app - I need to go pick up a new one
Deika D.
Another favorite of mine. Easy to apply and the soft shine it leaves on the lips is a plus. Only down fall is the amount, wish it would bring more.
Trinity H.
The only reason I give it four stars is because it's a little bit to small for me. But, I love it so much. It feels really silky smooth on my lips!
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
It isn’t bad, but it’s not my favorite. I feel like I have to apply it more than other brands. I also don’t like the hint of menthol. It burns me.
Mar P.
Vancouver, WA
Yaasss gurlll. Treat yourself. This is rejuvenating expensive because of the amount of product but well worth the smooth lips hours after applying.
sierra j.
Alto
Cute packaging and great size for purse! Delicious scent. Purchased at drugstore. Keeps lips soft for a while, not overly long lasting though. Yum!
Allison S.
It conditions and softens lips. I don’t have to frequently reapply. It’s lightweight and comfortable. The fragrance is light and not overwhelming.
Candice R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I Always keep soft lips on hand it keep my lips very hydrated and soft I always use on my kids lips to because it’s clear and keeps them hydrated.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon