BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Green bay, WI
This applies very nicely and does feel soft on the lips almost immediately although long term doesn't seem to help much for dry or cracked lips.
K.Bella B.
Kansas City
I like soft lips...since I was in high school. Its soft keeps your lips soft, no overwhelming taste, and it smells good without being too strong.
Katie E.
Anchorage
Never really liked it, the first time I used it my lips seemed to get worse not better! I thought it was cute and that was the reason I tried it.
Joy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The consistency of this is very oily but the scent is amazing ! I wouldn’t taste it tho because it’s not the best but it’s not the worst lip balm
Kelsey l.
This balm makes my lips super soft. It smells good too! Decent price if it was normal sizes but i doesnt last very long so I wish it was bigger.
Steffanie Z.
Atascadero
I love how soft this leaves my lips. I don't feel like i have to keep reapplying over and over to get ththr moisture I want. It is a great value!
Jessica W.
norfolk va
Not very long lasting and feels caked up but great for a quick fix when no other options available. Some have a strong scent and some have none.
Kimmi B.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a great moisturizer for the lips and I love that it lasts a while on the lips as well. The scent is great and I love the product all around.
Kayla M.
Henderson
If I don’t use chapstick I use this it goes on smooth but I have to apply it a lot more than I do the chapstick but I love it and all its smells
Victoria R.
This product smells so good! I love that this has SPF so I can wear it out in the sun and to the beach. The packaging is simple and sleek! Love!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon