BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alana F.
Greer, SC
It went on very smoothly! But I felt like I had to use a lot of it to get my lips feeling exactly like I like. Also feel like it wore off quickly.
Brittany T.
I don't think this helps with chapped lips. Smells good and it feels good. It doesn't last long on your lips and I don't recommend this to anyone.
Jocelyn F.
Not a particularly remarkable product. It's applied and leaves on off-white and almost chalky residue. It does have a pleasant vanilla scent.
Adja T.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing and tastes great too! I keep one in every purse to make sure my lips start hydrated with a soft shine that looks almost like gloss.
KRisten H.
richmond
Let my lips soft and supple! Love how it smells and how it glides on easily. It comes in a small packaging so it's easy to keep in pocket or purse.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
I grew up using these. I like the blue ones the best. They work well and have a great texture and smell. I like the packaging and it is easy to use
Amanda C.
I always wanted one of these as a teen and then I got one and was disappointed. Not really nourishing. Doesn’t do anything really. Not my favorite.
Brandy H.
Jacksonville, FL
The name of the product alone should tell you what you are in for. Soft kissable lips at a great price. Small so you can take it anywhere with you.
Megan D.
Kelly, nc
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip balm! One of my favorite lip balms that isn't too expensive and feels light on your lips. Moisturizes well and no strong fragrance.
Twila G.
Lewiston, ID
I have loved softlips since 6th grade! The product speaks for itself, softlips it is! I also like the small packaging so its easy to take anywhere
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon