BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Mukta B.
Baltimore
My favorite one is the pearl or one. I love the product. I will buy it again. It’s not a pricey product. Very good value. Definitely nice packaging.
Jessica Rose F.
Renton, WA
Softlips does the job, but the small container/applicator puts  me off because it is so small it doesn't feel like I get enough product on them.
Ara R.
Perfect for your pocket on the go sleek and small glides on smooth and silky for a slight glossy finish all while protecting and hydrating your lips
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
My all time favorite chapstick ever! This is sooo moisturizing, and it lasts forever. It leaves my lips softer than any other chapstick. I love it!!!
Heather L.
Zelienople, PA
Its a good lip balm, it make my lips soft but sometimes i get the white clumps in the corner of my mouth. I like how easy it is to throw in my purse.
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
This balm feels great but never seems to last long, on my lips or in the tube. While I have used on more than one occasion it is not my first choice.
Carly F.
Small enough to fit anywhere and great bang for your buck! Works wonders and smells great. Love that I can have a few at my desk without taking over
Jasmine S.
Highland mills
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! Smells good and tastes good. Leaves my lips super soft and nourished. Wish it wasn’t so skinny but that doesn’t rake away from the quality.
Leah C.
Apple Valley, CA
Not like the average chapstick ! great scent though and very creamy it does last for 20-30 minutes , and it’s absolutely great on dried chapped lips
Jenifer C.
Brockton, MA
So i bought this one but the pink version. I do like it, it even gives your lips a pink tint so its like wearing nice lipstick without the heaviness
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon