BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Elizabeth K.
Oakley
I love this chap stick. It's literally like silk on your lips. Great for daily use, not sure how beneficial it would be for very dry, cracked lips
Angelnbeegarza G.
Von Ormy
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this product it is very soft but the only thing is I am obsessed with putting lip balm on and the product doesn't last me that long.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
Simple but so effective. As someone who gets chapped lips often during winter (who doesn’t?), I found this to be a worthy staple in my winter coat.
Summer B.
Grants Pass
This one was alright, I loved the smell and texture, I also bought a tinted lip balm but I couldn’t find that on here otherwise I’d tag it as well
Brittany T.
I don't think this helps with chapped lips. Smells good and it feels good. It doesn't last long on your lips and I don't recommend this to anyone.
susan g.
Anaheim, CA
For a person like who has constant dry lips . this works for me. Stay hrdrated is diffucult but this easy to storage or on the go is really useful
Emily P.
Feels silky smooth going on. Works well. I used this all the time when I was younger but it doesn't work as well as some other products out there.
Gabriela G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally this product didn’t do much for me I mean it was vanilla scented and that’s the only thing I liked it didn’t really help my lips though.
Kelly B.
Dearing, GA
Used to wear this a lot when I was in middle and high school, i liked it because it was in a skinny tube, mosturized my lips and wasn't too greasy.
Kathy M.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how soft it makes my lips feel, great slim design so it does not take up much room in your bag definitely reccomend this for everyday use!!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon