BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Katie O.
Stephenville
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. I tend to lose them very fast because of how tiny they are. But a good chapstick at that. Would buy again.
Sidni R.
Mead, OK
Love this lip balm. It has such a smooth, silky feel. The flavors that it comes in are excellent too! Always leave a my lips looking smooth and great
April f.
Knoxville, TN
This lip balm feels great on my lips but it does not last. It makes me feel like I have to reapply constantly. So I don't recommend it for dry lips.
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
This balm feels great but never seems to last long, on my lips or in the tube. While I have used on more than one occasion it is not my first choice.
Sara C.
Will do in a pinch. Moisturizing temporarily however once it wears off I noticed my lips feeling super dry again. Smells nice and is easy to find tho
Rachel L.
New York , NY
This is my favorite chapstick in the world. My lips always feel smooth and gives them the shine that I need. This will be the chapstick I always buy.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love how quickly my dry lips become soft and hydrated when I use softlips.I can also use it over lipstick and it looks and feels great.
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
I have never owned a chap stick that made my lips feel this soft ever in my life. It is a true life saver for 1st dates and for when its the winter.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
Classic! All in the name. Hydrates and makes your lip soft! Always light and smooth. The small application tube is always great for easy application.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
My all time favorite chapstick ever! This is sooo moisturizing, and it lasts forever. It leaves my lips softer than any other chapstick. I love it!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon