BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Heather L.
Zelienople, PA
Its a good lip balm, it make my lips soft but sometimes i get the white clumps in the corner of my mouth. I like how easy it is to throw in my purse.
Abbey D.
Haven’t used these since I was little but I remember that I loved them and I got one every time we went to the store! Softlips Lip Balm
Mukta B.
Baltimore
My favorite one is the pearl or one. I love the product. I will buy it again. It’s not a pricey product. Very good value. Definitely nice packaging.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
My “first favorite” chapstick. Very light, yet keeps lips smoother for longer. Decent price. Easy to find at Walmart, target, etc. Enjoy this brand!
Addyson W.
Bardstown
I also love this brand, it smells good, lathers on my lips smoothly and doesn't make my lips feel funky! I would recommend! I use this all the time!
Charley B.
Logan
This is a sleek tube I like to keep in my purse because it takes up little space. It keeps my lips nice and moisturized without leaving them greasy.
Jasmine S.
Highland mills
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! Smells good and tastes good. Leaves my lips super soft and nourished. Wish it wasn’t so skinny but that doesn’t rake away from the quality.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This used to be my favorite, I love the thin applicator, it smells wonderful and is nice and light on the lips. Very smooth and soft Feeling as well.
Madelyn D.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good temporary fix for dry lips but once hrs wears off your lips go right back to dry and cracked. Love the smell and how compact it is though
Ema S.
I use the softlips lip balm every nice before bed. It last a long time, all night and doesn't make lips sticky or gross. Cheap and easy to use.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon