BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tenika V.
I like how smooth it glides on, very easy to use!! I'm also a fan of spf in my products. I bought it a the local store, I'd definitely buy it again.
Amber D.
Saint Louis , MO
I’ve used this once and I liked how soft it feels on your lips at first but it wears off after 10 mins of applying it and lips go back to being dry.
Lauren L.
Oswego, IL
Can’t go wrong with a classic since high school. Super soft lips and yummy flavors. I think I’ve had one of these in my bag as long as I can remember
✭Salinas✭ C.
Zillah
Love this! I used it until there was no more left and usually I skip from one lip balm to the next but I used this one until there was no more left.
Katie O.
Stephenville
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. I tend to lose them very fast because of how tiny they are. But a good chapstick at that. Would buy again.
Robin N.
Tampa, FL
Soft lips used to be my obsession. It feels amazing when you put it on your lips initially, but it’s no good for chapped lips bc it contains alcohol.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
My “first favorite” chapstick. Very light, yet keeps lips smoother for longer. Decent price. Easy to find at Walmart, target, etc. Enjoy this brand!
Morgan G.
Lima , OH
This chap stick really does make my lips super soft and it smells sooo good 😍 I usually got it at Walmart or Meijer and it was super long lasting too
Jessica V.
When I was in middle school this was my ish and till this day it’s the world softest chapstick. Super easy to apply and I love how effortless it is.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
My all time favorite chapstick ever! This is sooo moisturizing, and it lasts forever. It leaves my lips softer than any other chapstick. I love it!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon