BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jenifer C.
Brockton, MA
So i bought this one but the pink version. I do like it, it even gives your lips a pink tint so its like wearing nice lipstick without the heaviness
Heather L.
Zelienople, PA
Its a good lip balm, it make my lips soft but sometimes i get the white clumps in the corner of my mouth. I like how easy it is to throw in my purse.
Stormy R.
Bakersfield
This product has a great scent to it. Non-greasy and good size. It was gentle and no disappointment with it. It definitely met my expectations.
Grace M.
North Carolina
Purchased at: CVS
I love soft lips. Goes on very smooth. It’s maybe a little too soft for me (maybe im aggressive when applying?) so I felt it always became smooshed.
Susie M.
Out of all lipstick I try I always come back to this one. It's very hydrating and the packaging is slim which is great to fit in your purse or wallet
Chel. B.
amazing amazing amazing! also another product i would keep in my purse! they’re cute! fun! and they help your lips! who likes chapped lips, anyways?
Evii_Beauty E.
To be honest the last time I tried this product was a long time ago. I don’t have anything negative to say. I can remember it was a “basic lip balm”.
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
I love these lip balms. They are super smooth and keep my lips so soft. I love all of the different varieties and they are really reasonably priced.
vanity V.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are okay and very much like every other chapstick but being a little more expensive. You are honestly not missing out buying a cheaper version.
Alicia L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff. The pink tinted one goes well with my make up and it smells good . I like the vanilla one also. For the size it does last awhile.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon