BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
✭Salinas✭ C.
Zillah
Love this! I used it until there was no more left and usually I skip from one lip balm to the next but I used this one until there was no more left.
Lisa Z.
Westbrook, MN
Worked great for my chapped lips. I used it all the time. Would put it on before bed and didnt leave a greasy feel the next morning. Great product
Judith P.
Gresham, OR
Soft lips indeed! You will always find me wearing chap stick with this crazy Oregon weather. Soft lips vanilla smells so good too it's my favorite
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
I grew up using these. I like the blue ones the best. They work well and have a great texture and smell. I like the packaging and it is easy to use
Travis B.
I fell in love with this chapstick. It smells amazing and makes my lips feel super soft. Very easy to apply. I would 10/10 buy this product again.
Trinity H.
The only reason I give it four stars is because it's a little bit to small for me. But, I love it so much. It feels really silky smooth on my lips!
Abigail L.
i love this product, my only complaint is that it's very soft and sometimes hard to use also to put it down you have to push it there isn't a twist
Candice R.
arizona
I Always keep soft lips on hand it keep my lips very hydrated and soft I always use on my kids lips to because it’s clear and keeps them hydrated.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I grew up using this. Didn't help with chapped lips from Cold Wisconsin winters but helped keep my lips mice and soft through all the other months
Alison C.
Greeneville, TN
Keeps your lips soft and smells good also! Highly recommend! You can get it at all local drug stores so its super easy to find at a low cost!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon