BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Stacey B.
Layton, UT
I like the compact size of this tube and used it a lot when I was a teenager. Now that I am in my 30s, I need something with more moisture that stays.
Dana E.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love softlips. Whenever my lips are bad, fixes them right away. Always good to have on hand. Pricing is very good and easy to find at almost any store.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Softlips feels great but taste awful. I do not buy it because of the taste. Of course that could be just a personal preference but I’m not a huge fan.
Shakira D.
My grandma used to get these for me and here when I was little it’s a really great product and effective my lips were really soft n not to expensive!!
Jessica C.
Belfry
I’ve used this but didn’t like it at all. It didn’t help with chapped lips. It may help to keep lips from chapping, but not for reversing the problem.
This product is awesome!! Leaves lips feeling moisturized, and a perfect hint of vanilla! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Also very long lasting.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I am a sucker for vanilla!! Goes on smooth great price makes my lips look hydrated and helps keep them moisturized if you like vanilla this is for.you
PaulaAlicia C.
I love these! This used to be my favorite but I stopped buying them because I gained a habit of losing them 😭. They work so well and aren’t expensive.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love love this softlips balm!! It literally is sooo soft and so nice. My lips feel moist through my day and they have several scents to choose from.
Taylor H.
Softlips is a good chapstick however, I had to keep applying to actually get soft lips. The chapstick lasts about four hours instead of all day, sadly.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon