BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
The softlips lip balm goes on smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized for an extended period of time. I do not feel like I have to constantly apply it.
Tracie E.
Dayton
This product is very great it makes my lips feel soft smooth and refreshing. Stops the chapping and smells great. Love this product highly recommended.
Brittany B.
RIVERSIDE
I love the formula. I just dont enjoy how it dont cover you whole lip when applying it if it was the size of a regular chapstick would be much better.
Aliyah C.
Anna, IL
This isn't my favorite of lip balm to be honest. I use it on occasion. But it isn't my go to. Great flavors but it makes my lips dry after a few hours
member-272fe
I really like how silky this stuff is. It is very moisturizing and stays put. There is also a good amount product so it lasts a decent amount of time.
Debby P.
Gainesville
Silky feeling and doesn't have a waxy feel to it. I especially love how soft my lips feel even after the product has worn off. It's hours of moisture!
Patricia D.
The product itself is okay. It's not my favorite because you have to reapply multiple times a day. The price is decent for the quality of the product.
Zenayah J.
Alpharetta
Purchased at: Walmart
This isn’t my everyday lip balm. I purchased it because i left my lip balm at home, but it does its job for the most part. My lips are left moisturized
Brittany J.
This is my favorite lip balm EVERRRRRR!!!!!! It has made my lips so soft and just feel amazing! It’s just a great lip balm that I would purchase again!
Krystal R.
Idaho Falls
Absolutely a must have in this cold Idaho weather. I love this gentle, soft lip giving lippy chap. Not to mention its a whole lotta bang for your buck
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon