BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Liz C.
Harrison, OH
Love this stuff! Makes your lips feel silky and smooth! This seems to stay on your lips pretty well too! Unless this is on sale, it is a little pricy!
đź’‹jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Softlips feels great but taste awful. I do not buy it because of the taste. Of course that could be just a personal preference but I’m not a huge fan.
Megan A.
Phoenix
Definitely hydrates the lips all day. It gives the lips an almost burning feeling but not painful. I've used this many times and it never disappoints.
Holly W.
Loved this. Was light and smelled divine. My lips are always needing something and this was an easy and cheap fix! Will buy again and would recommend.
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I used to use these all the time! They were my favorite when I was a tad bit younger and they felt amazing. It felt minty and a tingling on my lips :)
Jessica C.
Belfry
I’ve used this but didn’t like it at all. It didn’t help with chapped lips. It may help to keep lips from chapping, but not for reversing the problem.
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
This sometimes makes my lips feel like they have a film on them after usage. They keep my lips moisturized, but I do not like the feeling of the film.
Grace M.
North Carolina
Purchased at: CVS
I love soft lips. Goes on very smooth. It’s maybe a little too soft for me (maybe im aggressive when applying?) so I felt it always became smooshed.
Charley B.
Logan
This is a sleek tube I like to keep in my purse because it takes up little space. It keeps my lips nice and moisturized without leaving them greasy.
Addyson W.
Bardstown
I also love this brand, it smells good, lathers on my lips smoothly and doesn't make my lips feel funky! I would recommend! I use this all the time!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon