BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kellie M.
Boise
Especially in the winter my lips and all akin really get dry and feel so tight...I love using this because it nourishes my lips and makes them so soft.
Michele h.
Farrell
Less than happy, not my favorite. Loves the size of the tube, brice not bad but did not last or stay on at all, feels like ut melted with my body heat
Samantha Z.
Pine grove
Purchased at: Target
These used to be my favorite until I realized they dont actually help dry chapped lips. Giving 3 stars because I did always enjoy the different flavors
Kaitlyn M.
Pierson
Makes your lips feel nice and smooth. I use this as a daily lipbalm, not for intensly dry lips. This is a greta lip balm but you need to reapply often.
Ashley G.
Atlanta
Works great. You can’t go wrong with a classic lip care product. I love the slim packaging, it it definitely not your run in the mill chapstick.
Brittany B.
RIVERSIDE
I love the formula. I just dont enjoy how it dont cover you whole lip when applying it if it was the size of a regular chapstick would be much better.
Ellyn D.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always forget just how much I like this stuff until I find a tube. My lips stay moist without the gross aftertaste that some lip balms leave behind.
Sarah E.
Poplar Bluff
Only giving two stars because I had an allergic reaction. Other than that, I liked it. It smells great and is super soft. The price is great too.
Victoria S.
Louisville
I picked one of these up from the dollar tree. Near me for one dollar and it was a steal. I would definitely pay more than one dollar for this product.
Keyonna M.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this stuff when I was in like middle school and it was always the best! Lol. The vanilla one is the best! It really does give you soft lips too.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon