BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ariana S.
I love this lip balm. I like that the tube isn't as chunky as traditional lip balms. The vanilla one has a lovely smell and makes my lips super soft.
Michelle S.
San antonio, TX
I used this all the time especially in highschool! It smells so amazing you just wanna keep reapplying it! Lasts for a while, keeps lips moisturized!
Jenifer C.
Brockton, MA
So i bought this one but the pink version. I do like it, it even gives your lips a pink tint so its like wearing nice lipstick without the heaviness
Alexis C.
Sturgis, SD
I love this product. I’ve been using it for years! You don’t want to stop applying it! The flavors are amazing too. My favorite is the vanilla mint.
Melissa G.
Cedar Bluff, VA
The size is excellent for your pocket, but the taste leaves something to be desired. It also has a tingly sensation once applied that I do not enjoy.
Leah C.
Apple Valley, CA
Not like the average chapstick ! great scent though and very creamy it does last for 20-30 minutes , and it’s absolutely great on dried chapped lips
Hilary L.
I love the way that this product made my lips feel. After using this your lips feel very smooth. I liked putting this product over top of lip stick.
Shonda H.
Venice, FL
This product is really horrible. The cost is outrageous for the product you get. This was my first try and it went right in the trash. Disappointing.
Sabrina V.
Tinley park, IL
I use to use this product all the time it is nice and goes on smooth and is one product that actually leaves your lips feeling good and not dry after
Abbey D.
Haven’t used these since I was little but I remember that I loved them and I got one every time we went to the store! Softlips Lip Balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon