BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nina F.
Terre Haute, IN
I love soft lips. The tinted one gives you a subtle color and makes your lips ultra smooth. I like how it is packaged in a thin tube making it easy to store. It’s a couple dollars like any other name brand chapstick. I would recommend this brand to others.
Erika C.
When I first tried this product, I had no issue with the scent or taste. I did not like the size of the packaging when using. Unless you have small lips, the size of the applicator was too small making application not as quick as I prefer chapsticks to be.
Miranda E.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Target
Love the feel of this lip balm. It is exactly what is in the name, so soft and smooth! Love the different flavors and the size can be convenient for keeping in your pocket on the other hand this product gets used so quickly because it’s such a small tube.
Maggie E.
Oakley , CA
Loveee this product! In the past, I have used lip balms that have dried my lips out immensely and quickly, but this keeps them moisturized and never dry. I would completely reccommend this product for the price. It is a total bang for your buck!
Ashley T.
Fitchburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm is not my favorite mainly due to its size. I’m not a huge fan of the sleek tube that it comes in. I find that I easily lose it in my purse. The vanilla one has a nice scent to it and I think overall does its job to keep lips soft
Melissa O.
Overall a good product. I just feel there are better ones on the market that are equal or cheaper in price point. It was nice to try it but I don’t think o would purchase it again. I prefer other lines and it’s a tad pricey for what it offers.
Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: Target
It goes on nicely but doesn’t really hydrate the lips the way a lip balm should. I actually felt like my lips became more chapped no matter how many times I reapplied. It had a nice smell but definitely won’t help on those cold winter days.
Hannah R.
Livonia
My goodness this stuff Is amazing, I got them in the pack with vanilla and pearl and did not care for the pearl because of the tint but this vanilla one is incredible my sister has a split lip and loves it so that’s definitely a bonus
Sebastian B.
Liberty
I love this lip balm so much! I’ve been buying it since I was a kid and my mom would let me use hers. I’ve always loved the smell and the way you can FEEL it working on your lips. It’s wonderful and I’ll probably never stop using it!
Bailey T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. I use it on a daily basis. My lips are never chapped thanks to Softlips lip balm. Sometimes I even put it on before bed just because I love the way my lips feel when I’m wearing it.Softlips Lip Balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon