BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kelley K.
Works pretty darn good for the price. I love soft lips as it pretty much does what the name says. It makes your lips pretty soft. Its a go to for sure.
Karen W.
Denver
This is really great, it seems to work really well. It really does make your lips soft, and it’s not expensive and they seem to sell it in most stores
Shakira D.
My grandma used to get these for me and here when I was little it’s a really great product and effective my lips were really soft n not to expensive!!
Harley B.
Kaufman
I really didn't care for the soft lips. For the price I feel that you have to reapply it too often, and that is disappointing since I do like using it.
Dana E.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love softlips. Whenever my lips are bad, fixes them right away. Always good to have on hand. Pricing is very good and easy to find at almost any store.
Gayle M.
Macon
Has kind of a minty feel on your lips, but works very well. My only complaint is that if you have sensitive skin you might wanna avoid this one.
Taylor H.
Softlips is a good chapstick however, I had to keep applying to actually get soft lips. The chapstick lasts about four hours instead of all day, sadly.
L D.
This product makes my lips feel so nice and "soft". When I use it on my lips, it gives me the feeling of weightless lips, which I think is pretty cool.
PaulaAlicia C.
I love these! This used to be my favorite but I stopped buying them because I gained a habit of losing them 😭. They work so well and aren’t expensive.
Stacey B.
Layton, UT
I like the compact size of this tube and used it a lot when I was a teenager. Now that I am in my 30s, I need something with more moisture that stays.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon