BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ellyn D.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always forget just how much I like this stuff until I find a tube. My lips stay moist without the gross aftertaste that some lip balms leave behind.
member-272fe
I really like how silky this stuff is. It is very moisturizing and stays put. There is also a good amount product so it lasts a decent amount of time.
Patricia D.
The product itself is okay. It's not my favorite because you have to reapply multiple times a day. The price is decent for the quality of the product.
Brandi S.
Kansas City, KS
When I first tried this balm, but as I continued to use it, it became less effective. I did like the scent. It is among one of my daughter's favorites.
Debby P.
Gainesville
Silky feeling and doesn't have a waxy feel to it. I especially love how soft my lips feel even after the product has worn off. It's hours of moisture!
Summer C.
Burlington
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. I love this for casual, daily wear. It is just moisturizing enough to keep my lips hydrated without feeling greasy.
Harley B.
Kaufman
I really didn't care for the soft lips. For the price I feel that you have to reapply it too often, and that is disappointing since I do like using it.
Brittany B.
RIVERSIDE
I love the formula. I just dont enjoy how it dont cover you whole lip when applying it if it was the size of a regular chapstick would be much better.
Gayle M.
Macon
Has kind of a minty feel on your lips, but works very well. My only complaint is that if you have sensitive skin you might wanna avoid this one.
Candy H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using softlips for years and love it! When I was a kid I would always sneak it out of my mom's purse. She always used vanilla, I love mint!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon