BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Riley M.
Tennessee
I,thino it is very good, but it doesn't really moisturize, it just kinda lays on top,like,a soft coating, not,helping the problem under it (the lips)
Amy M.
Standish
I use this all winter. I put it on before heading outside and at bedtime. The packing is nice and i5s the perfect size. It met all my expectations.
Vanessa W.
Yuma, AZ
Got this in my bridal gift bag. My lips were left feeling silky and moisturized but it also left this weird off white color on my lips. I was not a fan!
Hailey G.
I always love this. Each balm smells amazing. It lasts long & keeps my lips moist. I can always find this in the check out isles at Walmart! Great price
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
I love all chapstick so it’s really hard for me to pick just one. I have several tubes of this hanging out in random purses so I always have it on hand.
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Soft lips is great and so cute , I love the long slick tube , unfortunately I can’t find this anywhere anymore . So I don’t know if it’s still out there.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This chapstick is my OG favorite. It feels amazingly smooth on chapped lips and helps moisturize your lips and get them back into kissable softness mode.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I love the soft lips brand! The package is not the cutest but they have started coming out with cuter packaging. The soft lips really make my lips soft.
Sarah B.
I think I only used it once and then gave it to my oldest daughter. My lips were so chapped and dry and it didn't really help with any kind of moisture.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This is always a go to chapstick. I like wearing this even with bold face makeup because the look it gives my lips is so flawless. It smells so good too!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon