BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Riley M.
Tennessee
I,thino it is very good, but it doesn't really moisturize, it just kinda lays on top,like,a soft coating, not,helping the problem under it (the lips)
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
They are perfect size and EVERYTHING. It works amazing. Easy to keep put up and its the perfect feeling on your lips. I normally buy it at walmart.
Sarah B.
I think I only used it once and then gave it to my oldest daughter. My lips were so chapped and dry and it didn't really help with any kind of moisture.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite lip balms that is very moisturizing on the lips. Leaves them feeling soft and kissable and that is something me and my husband enjoy.
Vanessa W.
Yuma, AZ
Got this in my bridal gift bag. My lips were left feeling silky and moisturized but it also left this weird off white color on my lips. I was not a fan!
Ashlyn S.
Perkinston, MS
I love how small it is because I have small lips so it's easy to apply. I love how moisturized my lips are after using it! Keeps them chap free and soft.
Michaela C.
The best formula ever! Totally recommend for a perfect result for moisturizing lips. Also have used other products from this company and have like them.
beth h.
Roxboro
Loved! This doesn't leave you with the tingly feeling that most chapstick does! It leaves your lips smooth for hours! Also easy to carry along with you!
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
Its just lip balm. Nothing extraordinary or special. The tiny skinny tubes feel like less of a value. Overall i don't have a positive ot negative opinion
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I love the soft lips brand! The package is not the cutest but they have started coming out with cuter packaging. The soft lips really make my lips soft.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon