BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
It's a good product. Feels so nice on, smells nice and isn't sticky. It doesn't stay on for as long as I'd like it to, so that's a little disappointing.
Meghan A.
Corning Ca
The name is truly what it does. My lips stay smooth. It hydrates them perfectly and lasts awhile. You don't have to keep reapplying like most chapsticks.
Susanna M.
Waterford
I really like this chapstick! I used it tons, and still keep one in my car. I love the small and slim size of it. This is probably my favorite lip balm!
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
Love this chapstick ! It’s very moisturizer and I love the sleek, thin, packaging. Purchased at Walmart, the price is affordable, and I’d recommend it !
Brittany F.
Odenton, MD
My mother in law always gets this for me and I use it when she does. I've never noticed a difference in my lip texture but it's enough when you need it.
Vannessa R.
Melbourne
I didn't like this product. I found it had a nice consistency but overall didn't help my chapped lips. However the price is right and it's easy to apply.
🍒Brianne🍒 M.
Los Angeles
It was good. Non greasy application. Moisturized my lips perfectly. Was worth the buy, when i bought it. Dont really see it in stores around me anymore.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
This balm is unique for me... I love the well moutirwzed feeling and soft they get. It takes a while to dry out but it keeps lips soft and feeling good.
Katie C.
Waverly
I love the soft lips brand. It's literally like lotion for your lips. It instantly soothes your lips and gives them the moisture they need when it's dry
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I love the soft lips brand! The package is not the cutest but they have started coming out with cuter packaging. The soft lips really make my lips soft.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon