BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hunter K.
Charleston
The vanilla bean flavor is amazing - it smells so good and the chapstick goes on your lips so smoothly. It feels like butter! It is not sticky. I only wish that it left my lips feeling healed, rather than just a bit better. Overall, I like this product.
Santina C.
St. George
This is one of my go to lip balms. You definitely notice a difference in the softness in your lips after using. Very gentle and feels like silk gliding on your lips. I wish there was more product in the container because it goes quick. I use this before bed after my face cleansing routine as well as whenever I need a little extra love during the day.
Amanda R.
Purchased at: Target
Who DOESN’T want soft lips. I mean come on, the price for this product is very affordable. You get two for 3 bucks plus tax. But SO worth it. Love me some soft smooth lips. Always carrying this on my makeup bag. 👄💦
Destany H.
Springfield
This is a decent product, the little tube is super cute. Kind of a basic color scheme but it goes well with the brand. It’s super easy to apply. When I think soft lips I expect my lips to be super soft afterwards and it just didn’t meet my expectations. I would recommend this product cause it does leave your lips soft, you just have to apply often.
Mark E.
Cape May Court House
Purchased at: CVS
This is a classic lip product! Very gentle yet moisturizing to the lips. Gave my lips a nice clear shine and smelled good as well! For the price point, I would recommend to those in search of an everyday lip balm.
Eliana C.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very hydrating. it gives off a minty feel. Very good pricing because it is drug store. It most definitely met my expectations. Was a first time user but will repeat. I wouldn’t say there is a need for improvement.
Jessica P.
Piketon
This is by far my favorite chapstick! I keep 2 at work and 1 in my purse. Its very sleek in design, its long and slim so it takes up no room at all. It last for a while, and makes my lips super soft. I bought mine at walmart, but im sure you can find it in multiple places. Im not sure about other flavors but the vanilla smells fantastic!
Allison H.
Philadelphia
Does literally nothing for my lips but make them look shiny. I’m fairly certain my lips were MORE chapped after using this. Would not recommend to anyone who has any type of dryness/flakiness to their lips.
🌱 M.
I really like this product. I prefer it in flavor berry or in vanilla. Unlike carmex, it doesn’t dry out your lips, it actually hydrates AND protects from cold, heat or any harsh weather. No peeling, no bleeding!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the vanilla. These are one of my favorite chapsticks. They are so smooth and have some glow do it. They apply easy on the lips and smell amazing. I will be repurchasing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon