BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alyssa E.
Weatherford
It was very soft,  but I felt like I needed to apply it often. I would use it if I was in need, but not my first choice, but not my last either.
Angela Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Applies easily and makes lips look nice but eventually it dries them out. It is not good for the long run. It smells good but it is not a good moisturizer.
Ashley O.
Visalia, CA
Great product that last long and keeps my lips moisturized and soft all day and night! I would recommend this product to others such as family and friends!
jamielynncox C.
I've always enjoyed soft lips. Nice subtle scent and soothing on your lips. I also like how thin and petite the container is. Could slip it in your pocket.
cassidy l.
Purchased at: Amazon
this stuff is soooo moisturizing. i can’t even believe it, one use and boom! i love it so much i want to use it all the time!!! definitely recommend to all
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
Nope nope nope. This lip balm feels good going on, then I immediately need to apply more. I feel no relief for dry lips. I don’t Recommend this to anyone.
Rachel B.
Soft lips is an okay brand of chapstick. I will honestly only use it when I have to. It doesn’t last very long and doesn’t do much in terms of moisturizing
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
Always good. Great flavors, keeps my lips softly. I have one in my purse, one in my car, one on my bedside table, one at my desk. I can't be without them!
Holly L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Soft Lips is the BOMB.COM. Seriously, the vanilla flavor is amazing. I am a lip balm connoisseur, and this one definitely is at the top of the list.
Diane G.
Lenoir City, TN
I love the smell and the taste of this chapstick. It works well and has cute packaging. I will say it is very pricey so I would not buy again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon