BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cindy T.
Louisa, KY
Loved this product, gives your lips a good shine, almost like a lip gloss, if you want something that's for chapped lips I wouldn't recommend this product!
Danielle F.
Bloomington, MN
This product smells amazing. I know they make some with color but I prefer the strictly chapstick version. It smells amazing and is light and moisturizing.
Tiffany M.
Clearfield, UT
I have never had softer or smoother lips with any other product than with this one. I do wish it was a little fatter though, my lips are fuller than that.
Aneah B.
Long Beach, CA
If your lips are chapped, be prepared for this baby to burn only your lips. Even though it burns it does help with moisturizing the lips over a few hours.
Stephanie O.
Augusta, GA
Works well but It needs to be reapplied frequently. I bought this to try it and loved the packaging and smell! However I don't feel that it's long lasting.
Heather M.
pulaski, VA
This is a good product, and while I like the sleek tube, I also feel that there is less product and it disappears quickly. Otherwise it's a great product.
Crystal h.
Montpelier, VT
I'm not a fan of chsptuck formulas, I have yet to find one that actually hydrates my lips. I feel like they all just set on top of my lips and do nothing.
Katie R.
Phoenix, AZ
On days where you want more than a lip balm... This is it! This is a slight good with lip balm and glides on better than anything, and love the slim stick
Amber G.
Gainesboro
I never leaned toward this brand till one day my lips needed something and my best friend had a soft lips and it’s been a go to since I was in high school.
Dana C.
Soft lips is one of my favorite lip balms its amazing I love how soft it is on the lips and its not cakey on the lips or heavy just a nice sheer lip balm.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon