BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Clarksville, TN
Sometimes I use this when I'm out of other chapstick. It was my favorite when I was a kid. I still love the cooling sensations and it's super moisturizing.
Kailey C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love love LOVE this lip balm. Great vanilla scent/flavor and it definitely keeps my lips smooth and soft. I will (and have) continue to repurchase this!
Ashley O.
Visalia, CA
Great product that last long and keeps my lips moisturized and soft all day and night! I would recommend this product to others such as family and friends!
Tiffany M.
Clearfield, UT
I have never had softer or smoother lips with any other product than with this one. I do wish it was a little fatter though, my lips are fuller than that.
Aneah B.
Long Beach, CA
If your lips are chapped, be prepared for this baby to burn only your lips. Even though it burns it does help with moisturizing the lips over a few hours.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Who hasn't tried these?? They are super cute, slim, and moisturizing. They are incredibly affordable. I have tried some tinted versions but was not a fan.
morgan j.
Conway
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t purchased this brand of chapstick since High School. But though it was gentle, it usually left my lips feeling oily, it didn’t absorb completely.
Katie C.
Love how thin and slick this lip balm is people could say it wastes faster because it’s thinner but I love it scents are nice too. It leaves my lips soft.
Prissy C.
Abernathy
Yes it did meet my expectations very much. The name says it all. Lips feel smooth and never dry. Very addicting. I have one with me everywhere I go.
Cindy T.
Louisa, KY
Loved this product, gives your lips a good shine, almost like a lip gloss, if you want something that's for chapped lips I wouldn't recommend this product!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon