BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Thai stuff just reminds me of my childhood. My grandma would always buy this for us as kids, the scent is great but it really doesn't offer much moisture.
Jessica S.
I keep this in my jacket pocket. It is a great lip balm and it doesn't have a taste or fragrance. I like that it is small and thin and I can keep it handy.
jamielynncox C.
I've always enjoyed soft lips. Nice subtle scent and soothing on your lips. I also like how thin and petite the container is. Could slip it in your pocket.
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
I received this as a gift.… Unfortunately, soft lips discontinued the product I received. It was phenomenal. I loved the feel of it, the scent, the flavor.
Heather C.
Spring Valley, CA
Just your average lip balm if you have dry lips might not be the best for you but for the most part it’s an ok chapstick didn’t really meet my expectations
Kailey C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love love LOVE this lip balm. Great vanilla scent/flavor and it definitely keeps my lips smooth and soft. I will (and have) continue to repurchase this!
Amber G.
Gainesboro
I never leaned toward this brand till one day my lips needed something and my best friend had a soft lips and it’s been a go to since I was in high school.
Courtney T.
Soooooo soft!!! My lips can't get any softer! The price is great and the smells are awesome, and it works as well as they claim!! My favourite is vanilla.
Jackie O.
Twin lakea
I love this. It goes on so smooth. However, i dont like the packaging. I feel like it's not big enough. There should be more product. It goes by too fast.
Kylee L.
Dodge Center, MN
Works well for keeping your lips moisturized. Although, it didn't last as long as I hoped it would. May need to reapply multiple times throughout the day.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon