BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alexis G.
New Carlisle
I like the slim design and the twist thing on the bottom it takes a light touch unlike other chapsticks. The different scents/flavors make it more appealing.
Katie P.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite lip balm for every day use. I always keep a tube in my wallet. Even though they are small and skinny they last forever. Will repurchase.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
I really like this chapstick, it’s thin enough that it will fit in my pocket without being too noticeable but I have to keep applying it throughout the day.
Savannah S.
I wouldn’t recommend this product, I bought it a few years ago and didn’t enjoy it. Didn’t feel moisturizing at all. Not long lasting and not worth the buy.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
These are some of my favorite chap sticks. They really moisturize and they are even tinted! So while you're healing your lips, you get to look good doing it.
Michelle D.
DENVER, CO
Small and portable, cap stays on well inside purse, light flavor and scent good for anyone, my niece loved it and she's 2. I myself use it on no makeup days
Erin S.
Lovettsville
This is a super simple and sleek product that delivers a supple finish to the lips. I was pretty happy with it! It’s not my #1 product to use, but it’s good!
Amy M.
Columbus, OH
Received this product free with a purchase of a sun in product. I've repurchased this item many times after. Super good smelling and very moisturizing.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I can remember this product from my teen years. And to this day I always have one in my purse. Inz every coat pocket I own. This is an amazing lip treatmemt.
Meaghan A.
I love the size and feel of soft lips. The flavor is light, but nice. Cost is reasonable. It's not my first choice, but I'm not disappointed when I have it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon