BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Aneah B.
Long Beach, CA
If your lips are chapped, be prepared for this baby to burn only your lips. Even though it burns it does help with moisturizing the lips over a few hours.
Alexis M.
Alliance , NE
Love this lip balm. Very hydrating. Leaves my lips super soft and hydrated. Very compact and slip packaging. Easy for throwing in a purse or even a wallet.
Barbara H.
Nashville
Purchased at: Target
love this lip balm! keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day and i love the slim packaging, makes it easy to through in my jeans pocket or in my wallet
Ashley R.
I used to love this! I can’t seem to find it any place near me. It was always my go to brand for chapstick, went on smooth, lasted a while, wasn’t sticky.
Collyn K.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This always makes my lips SO soft all day with zero effort. I have been using off an on for YEARS. I would definitely continue to repurchase this product.
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
My go to lip balm especially when winter hits! I swear I have the chappiest lips ever during winter! And this well it keeps them smooth and nice all year:)
Jamie L.
Atkinson, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this staple product for over 15yrs. Fresh, hydrating, and soothing. My only complaint is how often you must reapply, but I still love it.
Cindy T.
Louisa, KY
Loved this product, gives your lips a good shine, almost like a lip gloss, if you want something that's for chapped lips I wouldn't recommend this product!
Becky R.
Chico, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Softlips Lip Balm is soft, light, and a silky feel when it glosses over your lips. It leaves a light sheen and makes lips look and feel soft and kissable.
Kailey C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love love LOVE this lip balm. Great vanilla scent/flavor and it definitely keeps my lips smooth and soft. I will (and have) continue to repurchase this!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon