BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I have used the soft lips lip balm for YEARS!!! I am obsessed with all the different smells and tastes. They all work amazing and leave your lips baby soft!!
Erin S.
Lovettsville
This is a super simple and sleek product that delivers a supple finish to the lips. I was pretty happy with it! It’s not my #1 product to use, but it’s good!
jazmine r.
Whittier, CA
I really like how small it is so you can carry it anywhere. For me personally I feel like it’s a little bit on the thicker side. It doesn’t have a bad smell.
Brianne S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are so smooth. Lips feel amazing after using this product. Not all of them taste the greatest but everyone’s tastes are different. Love this product!!
Daniele H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I like how smooth these are on my lips and they almost seem like a blend of a ChapStick and a lipstick. I like how they come in different tinted colors too.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I can remember this product from my teen years. And to this day I always have one in my purse. Inz every coat pocket I own. This is an amazing lip treatmemt.
Shayna B.
Ridgely, TN
I have sworn by this chapstick since junior high. Keeps lips moisturized and refreshed! Prevents my lips from getting chapped. Definitely my favorite brand!!
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I love using this! But I don't like how it dries up fast right when you put it on so I put vaseline or chapstick on the top other then that it tasted great!
Shantel C.
Lexington
It works for instant relief. But I feel after it had warn off my lips feel dryer. While it's working my lips do feel smooth and have a little shine to them.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
These chapsticks are just okay. The smell is so-so. I find that the thinner size is not as nice to use as a larger shape chapstick. Wouldn't buy these again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon