BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Anjie L.
Anaheim
It was ok. Nothing like the nivea though. Nivea is my favorite. I wore softlips when I was younger and didnt know better. And it was ok. But not life changing.
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
I was cheerleading I would always to in my day because they were in the best. I always applied it before my lipstick because my lipsticks for drying my nailsI
Amanda G.
I love soft lips. It actually does seem to make your lips feel like they are softer. I've bought soft lips several times and prefer it over most other brands.
Jeinny v.
League City
Makes your lips super soft. It’s great for dry weather, we all know those lips can get super dry. Put this on and instantly you will have super kissable lips!
Bunny C.
Phoenix
Absolutely love this lip balm! Protects my lips from drying and cracking and chapping!! Needless to say it also smells great and keeps my lips soft and gentle
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
Having chapped lips sucks. After using soft lips for about 24 hours I noticed my lips were not as red and were starting to heal. Great results after 48 hours.
Natalie S.
I've used soft lips before and both left my lips feeling very conditioned and soft. Just wish the tube was a little thicker- the actual chapstick is very thin
Amber P.
Sand Springs, OK
The regular lip balm is the only one I like. And I think the thing I like the most is the slim packaging. It's easy to carry no matter what purse I'm carrying.
Katie P.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite lip balm for every day use. I always keep a tube in my wallet. Even though they are small and skinny they last forever. Will repurchase.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
These were my go to chap stick. The only one Hong that was annoying is the applicator is too small. If it was bigger to cover nalore lip, it would be great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon