BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
veronica c.
El Paso Texas
Purchased at: Target
It left my lips nice and smooth, not like others that dry out my lips 😍
I have tried so many and this definitely works wonders for me! I highly recommend it!
Michelle D.
DENVER, CO
Small and portable, cap stays on well inside purse, light flavor and scent good for anyone, my niece loved it and she's 2. I myself use it on no makeup days
nash q.
Instantly softened my chapped lips. I felt like the product lasted the entire day. Nice fragrance. Did not give a sticky feel. Purchased at Walgreens.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I love using this! But I don't like how it dries up fast right when you put it on so I put vaseline or chapstick on the top other then that it tasted great!
Courtney  B.
Willard, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great stuff bro like really really reall great. Beyond expectations far beyond. Great value under 5 smackaroons execllent price. Very easy to open packageing
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
These chapsticks are just okay. The smell is so-so. I find that the thinner size is not as nice to use as a larger shape chapstick. Wouldn't buy these again.
Brittany M.
Barboursville, WV
This chapstick moisturizes well but isn’t the best chapstick I have tried. It does come in different flavors and is very compact. The price is not expensive.
Amy M.
Columbus, OH
Received this product free with a purchase of a sun in product. I've repurchased this item many times after. Super good smelling and very moisturizing.
Kayla L.
El Paso
This Chapstick really moisturizes my lips especially in the winter when they hey chapped and dry. It's very convenient to carry around because it's so small
Erin S.
Lovettsville
This is a super simple and sleek product that delivers a supple finish to the lips. I was pretty happy with it! It’s not my #1 product to use, but it’s good!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon