BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jamie H.
Lascassas, TN
I love the smell of the vanilla. It's is so smooth going on. I have bought this a few times. It is a little expensive but I still like it. It is easy to apply.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Soft lips are good! It’s thin enough to keep in your pocket but small enough to loose in your purse lol I️ live the way it leaves my lips feeling nice and soft
Anjie L.
Anaheim
It was ok. Nothing like the nivea though. Nivea is my favorite. I wore softlips when I was younger and didnt know better. And it was ok. But not life changing.
Natalie S.
I've used soft lips before and both left my lips feeling very conditioned and soft. Just wish the tube was a little thicker- the actual chapstick is very thin
Jeinny v.
League City
Makes your lips super soft. It’s great for dry weather, we all know those lips can get super dry. Put this on and instantly you will have super kissable lips!
Amber P.
Sand Springs, OK
The regular lip balm is the only one I like. And I think the thing I like the most is the slim packaging. It's easy to carry no matter what purse I'm carrying.
Amanda G.
I love soft lips. It actually does seem to make your lips feel like they are softer. I've bought soft lips several times and prefer it over most other brands.
Tamara L.
Clinton, WA
I love the softlips chapsticks! Right now I have a watermelon one and I love the smell of it. It's also great that it has SPF, burning your lips is the worst!
Cassi M.
ORLANDO, FL
Wasn't a big fan of this one...made my lips feel greasy with a leftover residue. Also difficult to keep in my pocket at work as it would twist and make a mess.
Chiquita C.
I will never u derstand how this brand gets away with these skinny tubes. Not sute of the point. But it works and your lips definitely feel soft for awhile.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon