BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Ellentob
I love it. I have a hard time finding lip products that don't break out my lips. It never disappoints me when I use it. Keeps my lips nice and soft and smooth.
Breanna H.
Crystal Springs
Soft lips is absolutely my favorite chapstick brand! Smells great and I love the cooling effect. My lips chap very easily and soft lips keeps them moisturized.
Lia K.
stoneham
Purchased at: Target
I love this classic lip balm. The scents are nice and soft, the hydration is great and glides on smoothly. Out of my drug store lip balms this is my favorite.
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
This chapstick literally glides on your lips like satin, and it feels super super smooth! It works like a charm, but it does run out quick since it's so thin!
Heidi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Feels really nice and moisturizing on the lips but did not last long. I kept having to reapply every hour or so throughout the day. Vanilla scent is very nice
Megan M.
Spokane
Although it's hard to find something that actually helps my lips this met half of my wants a chap stick would need. Not terrible but ok. Smells good though :)
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
I have used Soft Lips off and on for about 15 years. I always come back. It is soothing and does not leave a waxy feeling residue like many others I have tried
Lauren V.
It is very soft when applying it. And it goes on clear. Yes it met my expectations. I’ve used this product before. It goes on very smooth. It’s easy to apply.
Wanda E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft lips is a great under lipstick moisturizer. I put this on as I'm doing the rest of my makeup. By the time I get to my lipstick, my lips are nice and soft.
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
I was cheerleading I would always to in my day because they were in the best. I always applied it before my lipstick because my lipsticks for drying my nailsI
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon