BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
I hated this. It actually dried my lips and was difficult to apply. It basically left a film on my lips but didn't do any moisturizing. I was so disappointed!
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I really wanted this to be better than it is. It leaves my lips soft for about 5 minutes. It’s definitely a disappointment. I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone.
Kirstin R.
Tampa, FL
This is a reliable classic that I've been using since I was a child. I use the vanilla. It's a bit menthol-y and burns a little but it hydrates the lips well.
Kristina G.
Chelsea, Alabama
Hands down favorite chapstick! Love that it has a sunscreen in it to help protect your lips. Only downside is I can no longer find it at Wal-Mart. Target only.
Lia K.
stoneham
Purchased at: Target
I love this classic lip balm. The scents are nice and soft, the hydration is great and glides on smoothly. Out of my drug store lip balms this is my favorite.
Anjie L.
Anaheim
It was ok. Nothing like the nivea though. Nivea is my favorite. I wore softlips when I was younger and didnt know better. And it was ok. But not life changing.
Heidi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Feels really nice and moisturizing on the lips but did not last long. I kept having to reapply every hour or so throughout the day. Vanilla scent is very nice
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
I was cheerleading I would always to in my day because they were in the best. I always applied it before my lipstick because my lipsticks for drying my nailsI
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
I have used Soft Lips off and on for about 15 years. I always come back. It is soothing and does not leave a waxy feeling residue like many others I have tried
Megan M.
Spokane
Although it's hard to find something that actually helps my lips this met half of my wants a chap stick would need. Not terrible but ok. Smells good though :)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon