BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Melinda S.
Saint Marys, GA
This felt amazing on my lips! It had a beautiful shine and a lovely smell. The price was great and it was conveniently at my retail store. It was long lasting!
Tamara L.
Clinton, WA
I love the softlips chapsticks! Right now I have a watermelon one and I love the smell of it. It's also great that it has SPF, burning your lips is the worst!
B. M.
I think it’s a good product but not if you have extremely dry lips. For day to day you have to apply it multiple times a day and it still might not be enough
Michelle D.
DENVER, CO
Small and portable, cap stays on well inside purse, light flavor and scent good for anyone, my niece loved it and she's 2. I myself use it on no makeup days
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Good lip balm and easy to carry in your pocket. Not too pricey for lip balm. It does its job and keeps your lips moist. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Softlips are my go to brand of chapstick, no matter how bad my lips are these always get them back to being super soft and hydrated with just a couple uses.
Alanis D.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Really good lip balm. Feels amazing on the lips and keeps them nice and moisturized. Haven't used it in a while so I definitely will be purchasing one soon.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I love using this! But I don't like how it dries up fast right when you put it on so I put vaseline or chapstick on the top other then that it tasted great!
Rachel R.
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent of the vanilla soft lips, it’s my favorite of the ones I’ve tried so far. I have had to reapply soon after putting on the first time though.
Kristin B.
Gloucester, MA
Makes my lips super soft. Goes on light, does not even feel as heavy as normal balm. Enhances look of my natural lips, with no color enhancement or dulling.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon