BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Coraopolis, PA
A good chapstick if you want those moist lips. It keeps your lips moist for a while as well. I get this at Cvs or Walgreens. It's super thin fits anywhere and has a snap lid. Will continue buying this as it is amazing.
Katie D.
I love soft lips brand! It really lives up to its name and makes your lips feel so soft! I usually always have this in my purse and one beside my bed to put on before I go sleeps
ashley d.
This is by far my favorite Chapstick!!! I absolutely love how smooth it is and the way it smells. Very very great Chapstick and you can feel a difference in your lips right away!!
Ashley O.
My absolute favorite brand! Keeps lips from cracking and getting dry. My lips always crack in the winter and get wind burnt. I use soft lips and within a day they feel amazing.
Lindsey H.
I love the variety of choices there are to chose from in color and flavors. I also high recommend this product as it is a great moisturizer and leaves your lips feeling great!
Lakisha J.
Florida
Great product leaves lips smooth and glides on so perfect the product is so creamy so you don’t need a lot I have used this for years it has been my go to chapstick
Hailey L.
Softlips chapsticks are one of my top picks. They apply easily and have incredible flavors. The flavors are good and they last a long time. But they do moisturize very very well and leave your lips feeling great.
Katie R.
Your lips get so soft after using this product. I live t and it is perfect. I definitely recommend buying this product because it makes me feel better about my lips.
Beatriz V.
Glen Ridge, NJ
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used! It keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day and even reduces fine lines on my lips! I've also found after using this, my lipstick stays on much longer! The vanilla scent is amazing and I even apply it on top of my Matte lipsticks to keep them from being so dry looking! Love this product!
Emily E.
Love the scent of the one I have. I wish it was a little more moisturizing though. The one I have also has a pearl affect on the lips which I don't like very much.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon